Well, at least BtB is back in it’s rightful place – on a Sunday (and free of bullshit, I might add).
Sooooo, fellow ebook-eaters, what does this Sunday have in store then?
Hmmn, well, I wanted something different this week. AND I think I have found it.
BUT, as always, I will let you decide. I mean, who am I to pass judgement?
What about this then?
Sometimes, the end of the world needs a little help.
Simon Gray stopped fighting years ago when he left the Army, but the CIA has made him an offer he can’t refuse: the opportunity to take down Guatemalan arms dealer Yum Cimil. Cimil considers himself Maya royalty, and is planning worldwide destruction to usher in the Maya Fifth World on December 21, 2012.
Simon knows all too well the damage Cimil is capable of. This time, it’s stolen nukes and a presidential kidnapping. Decades earlier, it was more . . .personal. Now he’ll get his chance for revenge, but stopping Cimil won’t be enough. Homo sapiens isn’t the only hominid with skin in this game, and Simon must prevent an attack that threatens the very existence of the human race.
Well? Answers to Saffi at… 😉
Edward G. Talbot have a few books out, you can check them out here and guess what? We have something in common! No, it isn’t that we both write thrillers and a have penchant for t-shirts with humorous slogans (it’s not what you think), but that EGT is a writing partnership, just as SD is. How cool eh? See, two (slightly warped) brains, four hands and one and a half hearts (I’ll leave you to figure that one out) are better than one, even if you DO have to share royalties! 😉
So, without further ado, ‘cos I know you have things to do, as have I, here’s the link thingymebobs:
Oh, and before I forget, here’s the pretty cool cover image. *sigh* If I was anymore bullshit free, I’d be writing a regular blog about it! 😉
And so, signing off from yet another post that didn’t mention our sales figures, the publishing industry or what we were drinking in the morning (can vary btw, depending what day of the week it is)… oh, or any of our books! Ho hum, you know where to go for that crap! 😉
- ‘Banning the Bullshit’ Sunday : ‘Mad Gods’ by Athanasios (sapphicscribe.wordpress.com)
- ‘Banning the Bullshit’ Sunday: Bloomin’ brilliant box sets! (sapphicscribe.wordpress.com)
- ‘Banning the Bullshit’ Sunday:’Wearing the cape’ by Marion G. Harmon (sapphicscribe.wordpress.com)
- Banning the Bullshit Sunday: Anathema (Book 1 of The Cloud Prophet trilogy) by Megg Jensen (sapphicscribe.wordpress.com)
- ‘Banning the bullshit Sunday’ ‘Bone Dressing’ by Michelle I. Brooks (sapphicscribe.wordpress.com)
- ‘Banning the Bullshit’ Sunday: ‘Gisborne’ by Prue Batten (sapphicscribe.wordpress.com)
- ‘Banning the bullshit’ Sunday: ‘Beyond Nostalgia’ by Tom Winton (sapphicscribe.wordpress.com)
- ‘Banning the Bullshit’ Sunday – on a Friday: The London Book Fair (baby!) (sapphicscribe.wordpress.com)